Sunday 15 January 2012

What's in the Works

I'm in the middle of writing a guide on GPU overclocking. I figured it would be pretty quick and easy, but I want to add a few extra things to it, and that's going to take some time. I should have it out in the next few days.

In other news, I had a fairly busy weekend and didn't get the time to run more test on PCIe overclocking. I might just post what I already did a while back, and maybe make an update to it in the future with more testing results.

I've also just started Batman Arkham City, so I'll probably write a review on that in the next week or two. I've also gone back to my one-time favorite racing game, Race Driver: GRID, and I feel like after my NFS: The Run review, I might have to do a retro review on GRID because it really is one of the best racing experiences out there.

Also, in the more distant future, looking at making some guides on how to build a PC - from picking parts to physically building it. This one will take a while but it's something I've had up my sleeve for a while. I made slides for it, thinking about putting it on YouTube, but decided against it as it was just very dry material. I think a blog post is significantly more appropriate for it.

Stay tuned for lots of (hopefully) great posts!